my 85 ram 100 has no power to the coil

buck53eye
25

Asked by buck53eye Apr 21, 2008 at 09:17 PM about the 1985 Dodge Ram

I hot wired it now I don't have low beams or brake lights or turn signals I do have marker lights and high beams.  Where is the fuse box ? Are there 2? I found 1 under the dash below the steering wheel but did not find a fuse for headlights or brake lights. I'm lost.

32,245

There is an underhood fuse box also, usually on the driver's side.

Andrew Dolph
55

check ur fusable links under hood by battery

Ty Elliott
845

best plan would be scrap it because it's an 85 and try buying something newer then a 2000... Thanks for playing

Larry Thibert
1,510

you hot wired it and you can't find the fuse box...stick to playing in the sandbox...!!!

David Schultz
330

larry has a good point, pull your finger out of your ass and sniff it, then wash up and go see a real mechanic....douche!

A Facebook user
75

I second Dave's notion. Stop fishin for your butthole and reach for your VISA.