why does transaxle experience shift problems when climbing a hill ?

kenet12
30

Asked by kenet12 Mar 24, 2012 at 01:17 PM about the 1989 Dodge Dynasty

seems to not want to shift into second gear, starts to act up like a bad step child, dodge dynasty 4 speed automatic, is this a control solonoid, speed sensor, wrong fluid used, 87,000 miles on it, what the hell is going on ?

kenet12
30

waiting for JLemons to answer, where's cargrrl ? lightgear ? I challenge all of you , could be that control solonoid , where is it located ? but the speed sensors seem to be a great idea ! makes good sense, no pun intended . also, chrysler's need that atf+ 4 trans fluid, not, I repeat, NOT dexron II, III . NOW, LETS SEE WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY ??????

kenet12
30

how do you determine the type of transaxle you have for the 1989 dodge dynasty , is it a A604, or how do you know ? the transaxle ID, NUMBER stamped on thetop of the housing apparently needs to be trans-lated, via some other manual . any thoughts on this ?