my radio needs a code

cityroberto
0

Asked by cityroberto Feb 02, 2007 at 10:11 AM about the 1992 Volkswagen Fox

i buy a fox 92 and the radio needs a code i find a in the book of the car the code but i don't now the proper steps of isertion of the code please help me

19,785

Hi Roberto, If you have the code as soon as you turn the radio on it should prompt you to input the code. If you the screen stay blank then try inputting the code anyway. If not a VW dealer would be able to help you very quickly with it. Lastly check you manual, it should give instructions in there.