2000 Beetle auto locking when car is running, car locks when you open doors. now key wont open door on the outside...car locked

2000bug
0

Asked by 2000bug Feb 03, 2013 at 01:01 PM about the 2000 Volkswagen Beetle

The car auto locks when running. When trying to heat the car the doors will auto lock and lock the keys in the car while running. Key now won't work to unlock door from outside the vechile. So car is locked we have the keys but thedoor won't open.

7jimmy7
13,045

sounds like vw,s CCM comfort control modual again. if it has one,they must sell billions of these,,,,,,,,must a nerve gas leaking in germany anymore