Why no option for the Scion xA Release Series 3.0, only the base model?

elocs
25

Asked by elocs Aug 17, 2013 at 08:39 PM about the 2006 Scion xA

I own and am trying to sell a 2006 Scion xA Release Series 3.0.  It was priced $1800 more than the base when I bought it new.  Yet there is no option here to check out what its price should be.  Even though only 2100 were  made I know there are some for sale across the country.

judge_roy

where are you, we can find a Scion dealer near to you to answer those questions?

elocs
25

I am in La Crosse, WI 54601. It is difficult to determine what a reasonable price I should ask for my 2006 Scion xA Release Series 3.0 when I only have base models with which to compare.

judge_roy

oooo salty sailor...a 2006 winter city service...salty....that changes Everything~

judge_roy

picture don't look too salty must have kept in a garage and hosed off the salt~

judge_roy

looks like Ballweg Toyota: http://www.midwesttoyota.com/mobile/

judge_roy

http://www.brenengen.com/

elocs
25

Thank you for that, but I live here and know the local Toyota dealers. What I wanted to know was why on Car Gurus website where you search for cars or want to list your car why there was no option to input a Release Series for trim on a Scion xA rather than just the base model. My guess is that any Toyota dealer would give me the most absolute low price that my xA is worth, hoping I would either trade it in on a new car or just sell it to them. I want to sell my used Scion for a reasonable price, not give it away.