anyone had trouble with 2006 tc 5 speed tansmission ? I'm on second clutch

mpm1irish
0

Asked by mpm1irish Nov 22, 2011 at 06:58 PM about the 2006 Scion tC

Trey Campbell
45

Yeah, mine is a 2010 with 22,xxx miles on it and I know how to drive manual without burning up clutching and mine is still going... not sure where they went wrong. The clutch linkage under the hood tends to squeak a bit too which seems to be common among TCs

somewhatamused
0

I have 171,000 miles on my 2006 tc manual transmission and my clutch just went. I was feeling pretty bad about it until I read your post. Now I realize that I am lucky to have gotten this far with my tc and have only had to replace my brakes and tires.