Changing clock time? 2005 Saab linear 9-3. Where are the clock buttons?

Loen Bjordahl
0

Asked by Loen Nov 21, 2012 at 04:35 PM about the 2005 Saab 9-3

Nathaniel Mulder
235

Ok, I looked it up and it did not make sense to me, I have an '01 totally different as far as chaining the clock goes. But if it helps this is what the owners manual says: "Settings can be made from Profiler. 1 Press the CUSTOMIZE button to go to Profiler. 2 Select Clock / Alarm using the INFO dial. 3 Press in the INFO dial. 4 Select Set Clock. 5 Select Manual. Select Manual to set the time, year, month and day. Manual setting: 1 Turn the INFO dial to change the value. 2 Press the INFO dial once after each setting (time, year, month and day) to confirm the value. Once you have selected the day, press the INFO dial to finish setting and update the clock. Press the CLEAR button once to go back a step when setting the time, year, month and day manually. Press the CUSTOMIZE button to cancel setting." I hope this helps :)