Have a 2006 LS the auxiliary power plug in ash tray not working, and don't know which fuse controls it

JosephBaring
0

Asked by JosephBaring Jun 07, 2012 at 07:34 AM about the 2006 Lincoln LS

68,185

Not sure which one, but fuse #32 controls the Cigar Lighter and #27 is the radio, I found the locations in the owners manual. I'd start with those, and maybe start checking all of them.

James Boos
285

most of time when you take the lid off the fuse box underneath the lid should show diagram on which fuse goes to what.

silveysales
65

Took my lid off from the inside dash fuse cover, on the inside of lid you should see cig/aux 10A fuse.