i took my truck to autozone and the put a test on it,,, ever thing came out good...battery and all...so could it still be the battery??...ill try the brush thing lol...thks

crawler
0

Asked by crawler Sep 21, 2013 at 01:20 AM about the 1994 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500

30,955

Inspect battery connections to make sure that they are all tight and clean. Also inspect negative battery connection on frame and motor. They also need to be clean and tight. I strongly suspect you have a connection/battery issue. Also check connections on the starter. If all this checks out have starter tested.