My sunroof was left. Opened and it rained. The controls got wet when I opened the car door the radio was playing. I got it off but I still have the time light on. All power is off and I can turn on radio Does the computer need to be reset. If so how do I do this

Dupuisjoan
0

Asked by Dupuisjoan Jul 25, 2013 at 03:29 PM about the 2004 BMW X5

Cannot get the lights off on the radio panel. Can turn radio on with out power

Michael Kane
4,315

The radio probly just needs to dry out. You could use a blow dryer to speed up the process. Just make sure its not draining your battery, by starting the car and letting it run for a few minutes until the problem solves itself. If it doesnt you may have to replace the radio unit.