How do I change a turn signal light?

1988honda
20

Asked by 1988honda Oct 07, 2007 at 02:34 PM about the 1988 Honda Accord

I need to change the front driver turn signal light.  Any ideas how to go about doing this?
Thanks.

23,585

Is this the one below the bumper, or the one like a cornering light bulb? Either way, you should be able to access the bulb holder from behind, unscrew the socket and replace the bulb, then reverse the operation and you'll be good to go.

1988honda
20

Thanks. This is the one below the bumper and I spent 1/2 an hour trying to figure out how to access it. I can access the main head light, but I couldn't seem to get to the blinker underneath. Any other clues?