did they make a convertible?

zolo
0

Asked by zolo Nov 28, 2006 at 03:17 PM about the 1982 Chevrolet Corvette

The 1982 covette was the last of the c3. In that year was there a convertible option? I have been searching for one and have had no luck!

10,415

Sadly, there was no convertible available for 1982. The last convertible prior to 1982 was a 1995. They would return in 1986. Removable glass panels were as close as a Corvette got to a convertible in '82.

ACDelcoGuy
45

no they made t-tops and removable roof sections but no convertible. they also made hard tops if you were to be intrested. now basicly if you exceed six feet in height you need the top off just to fit in due to the limited head space. they made stingrays(c3's) as convertibles but not in the 1982 model.

havasumike
15

well, we have a convertible in our garage... 1982 C3.... I will send pics if you are interested. :)