Transmision 200 r4 Malibu 1981

vickman_11
0

Asked by vickman_11 Oct 17, 2012 at 02:28 PM about the 1981 Chevrolet Malibu

Hi every body, I have a question about 200 r4 transmision adapted in my 1981 Malibu 4 doors, I don´t know how must be conected the "Lock up" arness, because my car was 350 transmision, any body can help me?? (sorry for my english) I wrhite from  Mexico city

Tanks so much.

Rucko
2,275

if it does;t have the plug for the lock up dont worry about it , it will still work it just wont lock up, no big deal , i did it with the same car as yours , i put an older 350 trans in it and it worked fine.

javasolo
10

i can't find how to pose a question. but on my malibu 1981 witha 350 engine the automatic transmission wont shift from low to drive, i replace the drive module type silenoid and still no change, on the new unit i saw a set screw similar to jets on carburator is it for adjustment or to charge up the unit with air ....confused, can someone help....thanks