is it possible a 63 impala ss convertible came with a bench seat

l142truck
0

Asked by l142truck Apr 19, 2013 at 02:52 PM about the 1963 Chevrolet Impala

45,745

I don't know. It could have been possible if someone ordered it that way. Back in those days if you knew the code number, you could order anything you wanted. Take a look through these images to see if you can find any. -- http://images.info.com/searchw? page=1&qkw=1963+Chevrolet+Impala+ss+interior

Best Answer
califcarson
2,055

I went on line and found a 1963 Chevy Impala SS with bench seats. I Googled "1963 Chevy Impala seats" a line came up with pictures of a red convertible with bench seats.