what is the value of my 1981 four door toyota tercel?it runs, i am second owner. 190,000 miles

gillly
25

Asked by gillly May 11, 2008 at 01:04 PM about the 1981 Toyota Tercel

red, four door corolla tercel...if i jumped started it, i know it would run again. purchased it with 50,000 miles...i am second owner...it now has 190,000 miles. my brother is a mechanic and has kept it running all these years until i (sometimes think mistakenly) started driving another vehicle. it has been sitting in the gargage for about a year.  i swear this car has a soul. would like to know the value. some rust down passenger side around door and window due to sailboard sitting too long on the roof racks!

thank you for any info
gail

Adam Morgan
3,625

Sadly I doubt you'll get much for it... You'd be better passing it on to family, a cousin turning 16 or something. My geuss is you'd be lucky to get $500, but that's just my instinct... I haven't priced the market for early 80s tercels with 190k.

Larry Thibert
830

not sure,what's a henway...???

Adam Dentinger
365

buddy, get a hold of yourself, its a tercel, with 190000 miles. LOL

Dan McCaig
215

500 at most

Monicawazzie
10

It might be too late but do you still have it?

lindasusan
10

Gail I have a 1982 Toyota Tercel with the same question, but mine has 78,000 original kilometers on it. WHat did you end up getting for it?