Can't Locate Parts for my 1985

kozikvettes
35

Asked by kozikvettes Jun 12, 2007 at 07:57 PM about the 1985 Chevrolet Corvette

I have a 1985 that's had fuel problems for the last few years. Running too rich, sputtering, difficult starting. We replaced everything on the top end - injectors, mass airflow sensor, fuel pressure regulator, you name it.  We can't find replacement vacuum lines anywhere, and also sprung a pinhole sized leak in the fuel line!  Can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. I've been on the internet for weeks with no luck. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

18,635

This is the best site that I know of to get Corvette parts. If these guys don't have it, or don't find it, you're in trouble! www.artscorvetteparts.com