Hi, I'm looking for a crossmember that will fit a 67 biscayne? Thanks

jimdcamaro
10

Asked by jimdcamaro Feb 07, 2012 at 10:43 PM about the 1967 Chevrolet Biscayne

Peter Nichols
1,985

won't one from an impala fit ? or does the biscayne still have an X frame in '67 ? You could make one out of three inch exhaust tubing ... smash each end and drill holes for frame , then weld the offset pad for trans mount , (channel iron ) after which you could still put it in a exhaust pipe bender and make your reliefs for the dual exhaust pipes ... NO BIGGIE ... PBN

jimdcamaro
10

Thanks Peter, I will try that! Jim