Where do I find the Vin Numbers for a 1962 Chevrolet Belair?

ggates1963
0

Asked by ggates1963 Apr 25, 2010 at 03:36 AM about the 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air

Hi there I am having troubtle locating the VIN # or chassis #  on my 62 Belair - could anyone help out if they know where it is??

Carson Read
25

hi there try the left hand a pillar which is where my 2 have been

You think this is helpful.
ggates1963
0

i will thanks for the heads up. we have literally spent hours looking for it. there seems to be a really broad view on where it could be found.i will let you know cheers greg