starting promblems

nick007
0

Asked by nick007 Sep 11, 2009 at 07:40 PM about the 1998 Chevrolet Corvette

my car will not start the battery is good, and the starter is good  anyone encoutered this promblem is there a fuse

jimde70
45

Could be the anti theft system........

Joe Finis Sr.
735

There are many possibilities but the VATS (anti theft) system is a likely suspect. Need more details from you in order to give a better answer though.

hutchins
0

My 85 will do the same, is there an easy way to reset the system so it will start? I have had to push it and pop the clutch and it started. There has to be an easier way????