2004 Toyota Echo RS Hatchback (5 dr) speaker removal

DropkickMurphys
25

Asked by DropkickMurphys Jun 20, 2007 at 01:28 PM about the 2004 Toyota ECHO

Hello I was wondering how to remove the car stereo speakers from the door of my Echo and where the other speakers were.  A fast answer would most definitely be appreciated.

LouB
11,580

DropkickMurphys??? Must be Bostonians like myself! But if I hear Tessy one more time, I am going to have to take a life ... probably a Yankees fan! But I digress ... Here's a link to a site that sells radio installation guides on line, downloadable for less than $5. Best money you will ever spend. Hope it helps. Good luck! http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremoval.htm

DropkickMurphys
25

For anyone else I found out that you must remove the entire door panels. There are screws around the door frame, in the little hand cup, by the door handle, and then you must remove the door handle. If you would like pictures and stuff purchase it on that site.