1999 Honda CR-V will not start. I changed the fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator along with the fuel filter and the main relay but the vehicle still will not start. The distributor along with the coil was replaced about two months ago, spark is ok. Sometimes the vehicle start for a few second but the engine stalls as if the timming is off but the timing is ok, also sometimes it back fires and when it does the vacuum hose that is connected to the fuel pressure regulator comes off from the regulator. I check the injectors and they are getting power. I disconnected the exhaust thinking of the catalytic but still no start. Could it be the computer? Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Rafo
10

Asked by Rafo Feb 24, 2013 at 02:59 PM about the 1999 Honda CR-V

2,545

air filter? spark plug wires and plugs? if you did replace the plugs and wires do you have them in the correct firing order? have you checked it for codes?

2,545

you might have the firing order wrong on the coil

Rafo
10

No codes and the firing order is correct. The vehicle started to do this all of a sudden and it started with the stalling of the engine.

2,545

what about your egr valve, pcv valve, could be bad gas...check the compression