How do you set the clock on the Honda Accord. The manual is insufficient!

derfrel
0

Asked by derfrel Mar 11, 2007 at 01:22 PM about the 2006 Honda Accord

The manual only tells how to go to the nearest hour or return to the previous hour. Daylight saving time is here and we need to go ahead one hour. Additionally, for accuracy sake one should be able to move aheaad or behind minute by minute!

18,645

Not too sure. If it has nav you go through the set-up screen to set it. I would send a quick email or call your honda dealership. maybe your salesman or his service dept can help.

derfrel
0

I was planning to call the dealership but my wife found that I had now looked too carefully at the answer in the manual. On the left side, not really showing it as part of the answer, it told details that I had missed!