ford elite

Asked by daniel456123456789 Jan 03, 2009 at 03:58 PM about the 1975 Ford Elite

i have  75 ford elite do you know of any clubs or how much there worth there not in the blue book i know i will keep mine forever there quite a collecters item

I also have a 75 ford elite, I haven't found any car clubs for this car. In Kansas there was an elite go over the auction block and it went for 125,000.00 but most of the elites I have seen that were for sale were between 5,000 to 10,000 in mint condition.

I have a 75 elite all original with a red original paint, no problems what so ever and just hit 40000 miles. People have offered me >$20,000. I'm in MN but i will never sell it.

Dustin Mills

I dont have a 75 but i have one of the last ones made in 1976 power windows,driver seat, a/c,cruise controll and a sun roof perfect condition leater interior only 45,000 miles on it it would be nice to kbow what its worth but im never going to get rid of it