my 87 bronco II has vent glass in the door. i'm trying to change window seals but everything i look at has a solid window. what year could my doors be from? i bought the truck used. how do i find out what year the doors are? i think they have been replaced. i can see that the wires have been cut and spliced.

davidp
55

Asked by davidp Jun 23, 2007 at 11:33 AM about the 1987 Ford Bronco II

21,095

I know that the '86s had vent glass. Really can't tell what kind you have without looking at it. Try looking at random pictures of Bronco II's and seeing if you can spot a matching door. Fairly low-tech, but at least you could identify the year.

Dave Wilson
165

my 84 had vent windows

A Facebook user
575

if the door is open there should be a v.i.n. number on the door on a sticker unless its been painted over or removed the 10th digit in the v.i.n. is the year S=1995 R=1994 P=1993 O=1992 N=1991 M=1990 and so on.

satx1949
0

All years Bronco 2's had vent windows as standard equipment. Factory air and dealer option got single windows.