Anybody looking for a 68 BB chevy engine block. 396ci.

trip65

Asked by trip65 May 03, 2012 at 02:27 PM about the 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle

comes with new double roller timing set,new edlebrock performer plus cam,chrome timing cover & oil pan . $750.

mtmonarch
195

Is it complete??

trip65

i have the original closed chambered heads,but i was going to sell them seperately. it does need to be rebuilt although you could get away with just fixing a piston , the walls & everything else is good, what happened is a valve broke while the engine was idleing the stem went through the piston & locked it up .once i got the heads off everything was spinning again. All this happened after fixing it all up,it had a fresh complete head job with a 3 angle valve job ,new valve springs ,the works. it's originally out of a full size chevy.