I have a 1987 camaro coup 6 cylander tomato and only 20000 miles on it . I like to sell itwhat is the price I should expect for it ?the car is in a perfect condition and I am the original owner

showbizz
0

Asked by showbizz Oct 28, 2012 at 08:35 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Camaro

DavidH25

An 1987 with 20,000 miles? Just wanted to get that straight. Not 200,000, right? The kbb does not go back that far, it's a good thing to have that few miles unless it sat for years without being driven. I looked around at various places, and the '87 is going from a high I found of $6,000 to a low of $500. That's quite a spread. Ask $3,000 and see what response you get, you are going to have to negotiate and if you list it on craigslist, or anywhere else for that matter, be ready to have people say they will buy it, right now, "just give me your bank account number so i can deposit the money: so you won't sell it to somebody else. PayPal, same, a payPal account can be attached ... don't even respond to those to say no. Ignore them, delete them. If it really has that low miles and the body is good, everything working.running etc you will get a good price

showbizz
0

Yes , It only has 20.000 miles , I did not drive it much . Thanks a lot for your answer , You have been very helpful .