What is the size of the custom door speakers and back speakers?

alkinga
0

Asked by alkinga Feb 23, 2007 at 11:38 AM about the 1995 Toyota T100

What are the size of the custon door speakers and the back speakers?
Also, is there any good option to put subwoofers in an extend cab T100 without taking up the back seat?

bovan
10,050

Dear alkinga-- I have had a lot of success dealing online with Crutchfield concerning car and truck sound systems.. They not only sell you your speakers, but include installation instructions via both text and video. The door speakers for your 1995 Toyota T100 are 5.25 inches. Installation of a subwoofer should be easy. Call Sparky at 888-955-6000. He can get you the right subwoofer for your truck and get you started on the installation. Tell him I sent you. Good luck from Bovan.

WheelerDealer
2,445

If the speakers in your T100 are custom, alkinga, they may not match factory specs, but according to Crutchfield's handy Outfit My Car tool, a '95 T100 extended cab came with 5 1/4" speakers in the front doors and 5" speakers in back. Crutchfield offers some powered subwoofers that require a lot less space than other subs, and some of these would probably fit under a seat. Good luck!

Best Answer