how to replace starter

Nipps2
0

Asked by Nipps2 Jul 07, 2009 at 07:36 PM about the 1995 Toyota Camry

I have replaced starters on american cars but not toyota.    How hard is it to replace a starter on a 1995 Toyota Camry...  

Johnny Truong
5

i personally think its easier to change parts on toyotas but even easier on hondas. just stay away from kias and mitsubishis. don't get me wrong. kias and mitsubishis have awesome cars. just they make replacing parts so difficult. anyway, on toyotas, the starter is usually right under the alternator. like i said. as simple as can be. might have to loosen the alternator to loosen the belt. hope things work out.

Johnny Truong
5

actually its on the other side on some models