How to replace a Water pump on a 1995 Camry LE 4cyl

jaw
25

Asked by jaw May 29, 2007 at 12:20 PM about the 1995 Toyota Camry

If you have a illustration of the water pump location and how to remove and reinstall it I will appreciate it.

LouB
11,640

Hi Jaw. Take a drive down to your local library where they will probably have the Chiltons manual for your Camry. You will probably find the procedure in there. If not you probably should head down to your local big box parts store and buy a copy. If you are going to do this type of work on your car you should own one. Good luck!