2003 key turns, dash lights go on, erratic starting

phd
0

Asked by phd Jan 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM about the 2003 Porsche Boxster

papa

clogged fuel injectors,fuel filter????

Victor Jeong
255

Your problem needs better definition. Turn the key does the engine make noise or clicking? Does it take turning the key 2 to 3 times before the engine starts turning over? Does it turn over but takes 2 or 3 tries to actually catch? No good answer until you better define your problem.

Boxter03s
0

I have the problem occassionally when I shut the car off without locking the steering wheel. Lock the wheel and try to restart the car. It should work.

Ays
0

My Boxster did the same thing. Replaced the battery and was god to go!