How/where do you put in power steering fluid?

mkaiken57
25

Asked by mkaiken57 May 19, 2007 at 08:39 PM about the 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix

I cannot find the power steering fluid reservoir to check power steering fluid level

Anonymous
0

it is between the engine and firewall, and its like a foot down so you cant see it

trip65

it's near the firewall .

Richard Schroer
2,875

if your car has the 3.8 v-6, open the hood and look on the pass. side, up near the firewall, then look down and you will see a black cap with a white steering wheel on it- do not check it while the car is running because it is too close to the serpentine belt. it is tricky, but you should be able to reach it.