my ponitiac grand am the battery went dead bough t new battery itwas dead the next day replaced alternator still woulnt charge what could be wrong

hmo90
0

Asked by hmo90 Jun 11, 2014 at 11:16 PM about the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am

battery went dead i replaced it but it went dead again replaced alternator  it is still not chargeing i had the alternator checked it was good i checked  the voltage it is not sending it to the battery what could be th e problem

jbthackston1
25

bad ground

tclose74
5

check the trunk light and be sure it is off when closed

hmo90
0

forgot to mention I just had the fly wheel changed if it could have anything to with that because th at is when the problem started

hmo90
0

checked eveything again the alter nator is now chargeing the battery thanks for th e help