turn signals do not work

drammaw
0

Asked by drammaw Sep 26, 2013 at 09:57 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am

the turn signals do not work but the emergency hazard does? we have checked the fuses
but not sure where to go from here..please help

Ronc258
2,780

had the same problem with a 1998 cavalier. replaced all the flasher i could see and locate pluse the lights/turn signal switch and found out later there was a another flasher up on the stearing colum under the dask took awhile to find it. but that was the problem all along

Chris McGee
3,085

try wiggling the turn signal switch around , since the hazards are a button rather than in the turn signal/wiper switch...aka multifunction switch. Would say there is a problem with the switch.

drammaw
0

we replaced the multifunction switch, but that didn't solve the problem. Now what should we check? HELP

Ronc258
2,780

There has to be another flasher some wheres. Like i said mine was hid way up under the dash. It was not actually on the steering colum it was on a bracket beside it. Took me along time to find it. Mine had 2 flashers in the fuse box so thats what confused me. Finally found the other one about a mounth later. I wasted alot of money for a $1.50 cent part

Mark Strohecker
0

I have a 2002 Grand Am.My light switch and wiper switch dont light up at night.So i cant see where park,auto,lights etc.Can this be a fuse blown causing them not to light up?