battery place

Frantz
0

Asked by Frantz Nov 05, 2008 at 09:21 PM about the 1996 Plymouth Breeze

I been looking for the battery posion on the exterior body, I could find it.
Please can some one tell me where is at.

Dave Cole
215

OK.. In the drivers wheel well there are 3 small plastic screws you can undo with your fingers. They are close to the top of the wheel well near the front portion. The front 1/4 of the well will come off and the battery is behind it. You will have to remove your wheel to get battery out. It's kind of a pain to get at but, that's where it is. Hope this helps.

tim_r_adams
10

the battery is inside the drivers wheel well, the drivers side tire must be removed to get to the battery

tim_r_adams
10

Seriously you did not help it is in the drivers side wheel well. the drivers side tire must come off to remove the battery

seacow
115

Yes, it is mounted in the front bumper/fender, driver side. You access it through a clearly marked panel in the front portion of the wheel well. Per the owners manual, you should be able to easily access and change the battery by turning your wheels all the way to the right. Should be no need to remove the wheel. Contacts for jumping are under tue hood, drivers side. Positive on the fuse block and negative on the strut tower.