Is there a fuel reset button to use

sherry8897
0

Asked by sherry8897 Mar 03, 2013 at 09:32 PM about the 1997 Nissan Sentra

Turns over acts like it might start but doesn't

judge_roy

now I'm cruzin the web and come up with this:There is not a cut off switch that you can reset. The switch is actually the oil pressure switch. If there is no oil pressure the fuel pump cuts off. What you are looking at is probably the fuel pump relay being defective or the pump itself. The relay is located under the hood in the relay box. YOU are only as good as what you put out there so this thread is completely unsubstatiated. perhaps you'll be willing to verify any of these assertions-

45,775

It could also be a bad oil pressure switch along with the mentioned relay. When you first turn the key on, can you hear the fuel pump run? If you can hear it, the relay and fuel pump fuse is good.