what is the city/highway fuel consumption capacity

teebadru
0

Asked by teebadru Mar 15, 2013 at 04:07 AM about the 2002 Nissan Xterra

DavidH25

Well it gets an EPA rate of 14city/18mpg, highway, fuel tank capicity19.4 gal. range of 340 miles highway, manufacturer calls for premium gas.

45,895

The 23 owners on Fuelly.com report a 15.3 combined MPG. -- http://www.fuelly.com/car/nissan/xterra

DavidH25

Makes sense. 14/18 makes 16 combined. Got what I did from Edmunds..who use EPA and controlled conditions, not real world....but the owners are the real users and would know. 'gmornin TS

45,895

Mornin David. It's interesting that the 2002 owners are getting the lowest MPG's of all Xterra's. It looks like the majority of all owners are reporting 17 MPG.