2003 mountanier premier

arson00911
0

Asked by arson00911 May 12, 2013 at 09:51 AM about the 2003 Mercury Mountaineer

oil leak drivers side when truck is running its spraying up on exhaust cant find the leak but it leaks and leaves a mess on ground

operator_13

that doesn't help James...get a can of foamy engine brite, and "steam clean" the motor if you can do this at your self-service carwash...once it dries, we can pinpoint the leaker~

15,315

James appears to be a moron. apparently where he comes from cars never have problems and his crap dont stink.

operator_13

kbro, already "reported" this fellow for inappropriate or not useful---my first day on the job and no reputation points~ can do no good as operator_13...they seem to love "the hangin judge" what's up with all that?

15,315

operator 13 is not as well known as the judge I guess. But hey you have 10 points now!

operator_13

you know arson00911 doesn't sound like a friendly sort, one who might reward for a helpful answer~ mwoufff~