my car squeaks when I turn the wheel or hit bumps

MeeMee
0

Asked by MeeMee Dec 27, 2006 at 04:12 PM about the 1993 Ford Thunderbird

Why does my car squeak when I turn the wheel on either side or when I am driving and the road is bumpy.

21,615

Most of the parts around your wheels and suspension are surrounded with rubber to reduce the noise in the cabin but over time the rubber wears away and brakes down. You can have the rubber replaced and see if that takes care of the noise.

tuff4x4
11,205

Have your sway bar end links checked and upper strut bushings.Both of these are bad about making noise on Fords.