wants to stall out when i stop

Nick Rinaudo
5

Asked by Nick Jan 11, 2011 at 05:11 PM about the 2003 Mazda MAZDA6

hey everyone! so i have a 2003 mazada 6. its a 4 cylinder. but i have a problem with it. it wants to shutter when im at a red light or at a complete stop. And sometimes it will lower its rpm's enough to stall out. As for what i have done to fix the problem:plugs, wires, distributor coil thing, checked for vaccum leaks, and cleaned sensor that drops in the air filter housing( its right after the air filter housing). Does anyone know of any other solutions?

Caressa Murphy
20

hello did you ever figure out what was causing this to happen to your car.? Mine is doing the same and nobody can figure out what the problem is. I would love to hear that you found out what was causing this. Please let me know and I hope that you got yours fixed.