i have a 2004 mazda tribute when going up a hill it start jumping

lucy2002
0

Asked by lucy2002 Feb 23, 2013 at 03:44 PM about the 2004 Mazda Tribute

it jumps and the spped gade goes wild

Ilregal

Well Lucy2002, I answered your last question meaning only to be funny, but I must tell you that I am not familiar with what a spped gade is and what you mean by wild. So, the best I can come up with is that you should get out of that car immediately, after you get it slowed down or preferably to a complete stop. As what ever is going on, I think it may be either be suffering from or under the influence of some bad gas, and I'm not talking about farts, or maybe it could be, but the stuff that makes it run or it has been possessed by the devil or even one of his pals. Oh, by the way, those little red squiggly lines that appear under a word as you are typing, they mean that the word you just tried to spell is not in the dictionary and if you right click on that word, with your mouse thingy, it will give you some suggestions to help you out with your spelling. That way when you spell something like spped gade, each word will have a red squiggly line under each word, and the two suggestions would be like, Speed and the second Gauge or more commonly referred to as speedometer. If this is what you meant then a number of things could be happening, but I would need to know more before I could help you out. Like do you have a full tank of gas, are you driving on ice, when was your last tuneup, have you been drinking?