Mazda 3 sport 05 plate,high fuel consumption

ding
25

Asked by ding Mar 30, 2008 at 02:46 PM about the 2005 Mazda MAZDA3

I currently only get 330 miles out of a full tank of fuel.This is with steady driving, it goes down to around 250 if I drve quickly. Does anyone have any ideas how I can improve my fuel consumption.

casper271
3,735

I would get it looked at, but for this car, if there is on fault codes. It will be the way it is being driven, it is AWD, and a Mazdaspeed car, so it is set up for performance. You might have to modify your driving if there is nothing wrong with the car, but I would get it looked at.