how do I get recall for my 2001 lincoln town car?

LamarMack
0

Asked by LamarMack Jul 01, 2013 at 06:30 PM about the 2001 Lincoln Town Car

I had to replace my intake manifold about a year ago for my 2001 lincoln town car is there anyway I can get a recall for it? A guy was telling me the dealership owes me about $700. How true is this? EMail llmdlw@yhoo.com

6,465

Call your nearest Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Dealer with the VIN code. I don't know what you mean by "get a recall for it". If you think you replaced an intake manifold that has a recall on it, the Dealer will verify it's validity and if it's good, you'll have to come up with some receipts.

6,465

12 years after production though - I sincerely doubt it.

DavidH25

What the deal was Ford will reimburse customers with receipts for the intake repair if you had it done and paid for it. • Ford will pay $735.00 to those without receipts, provided that they can verify with a dealership that a repair was made.

DavidH25

Pasted from the same website: The settlement provided a very short period of time for submission of claims - the deadline was March 16, 2006. ...its way too late to collect

fordtech57
1,115

10 years or 150,000 miles was the coverage