2003 lincoln town car won't start

harveyscars
0

Asked by harveyscars Sep 28, 2012 at 07:12 PM about the 2003 Lincoln Town Car

car needs oil change. as soon as the comp read 0% it won't start n e more, it has power and it kinda tries
to turn over. is there a safety feature that keeps it from starting when it needs oil change?

DavidH25

Not an oil change, but if the QUANTITY of engine oil is too low, it will not start. that's a feature Lincoln has to keep you from destroying the engine running it without enough oil, and I don't mean one quart low. but has nothing to do with mileage/time on oil