Hi, my battery went, so I replaced it and my lexus won't start and the security light won't go out. What advise can anyone give me please ? Sam

sam61hughes
0

Asked by sam61hughes Jul 14, 2013 at 04:47 AM about the 1996 Lexus LS 400

45,445

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-d571_ds506818

45,445

This may help to reset your alarm system. Turn the ignition key to the "LOCK" position. Remove the key. 2 Close and lock all the doors, the trunk and the hood. Wait about 30 seconds until the security indicator flashes. 3 Insert the key into the driver or passenger front door. Unlock the door. The turn signals flash twice to indicate that the system has reset. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_7649463_reset-lock-lexus-ls400- sedan.html#ixzz2Z1XVNidc