2003 Sorento, Water is leaking in the car on the passenger side top front corner. Any ideas as to the problem please?

Jane007
0

Asked by Jane007 Dec 28, 2011 at 05:25 PM about the 2003 Kia Sorento

XS 4wd.  Water is found in the top corner of the roof, down the panel to the left of the windowscreen and down into the carpet.  This is our first sorento so we would like to know the likely causes.

Ezechias Sr
45

tilting of the body or broken weat her strip

rhinolandrover1
90

I have the same problem on my 2004. it is not the weather stripping. it is your front roof rack plastic covers. you need to put a bead of silicone around the base of the roof rack plastic covers. also on the 2 screws on the top of the roof rack rail. if that doesn't solve a problem in check your sunroof drain hose. it lives behind the plastic piece going down the inside of your windshield.

roxy9876
0

I have same problem , 2004 sorento , water at top of a post passenger side , indiscreet has been replaced , sunroof drain off tubes cleaned out and checked for splits , has now been at kia garage for splits4 days . Aim getting very annoyed

morgancmorg
10

any luck?