Why won't it start

Joseph Discuillo
0

Asked by Joseph Mar 03, 2013 at 06:25 AM about the 1995 Ford Explorer

I recently put in a fuel pump and a fuel pump relay.  Until today I've had no problems.  I drove my car for about 4 miles today. I made a qwick stop, about 10 minutes. When I got back in, It was turning over but wouldn't start. It sounded the same as it did before I changed the fuel pump. I let It sit for about 10 or 15 minutes and it started. Do you have any ideas ?

14,245

when it does it you need to see what its losing either spark or fuel. that might point you in the right direction. what kind of fuel pump did you put in it?