we have fixed our Rodeo, by replacing the slave cylinder and the master cylinder then we went to try to bleed the clutch and for some unknown reason it has no pressure we have tried every thing.

micheleandtoby
0

Asked by Sep 12, 2013 at 07:36 PM about the 1992 Isuzu Rodeo

I was told to replace the master cylinder about a year ago but have been having trouble putting it into gear. so then i was told to bleed the clutch and so i did, but with no success as a matter of fact the pedle went all the way to the floor and will not regain pressure it wont even come back up. so I  was told that i would need to replce the slave cylinder and then bleed if. So I did, with no success. What do I do now?

87,055

Had one of about the same age do the same. I had to bleed system several times. When pedal stayed on the floor I would pull it back up and repeat the process. Make sure you keep resivoir full and pedal fully depressed until bleeder is tightened back. After several times of the repeated process it started acting like it should. It's been over two years since then and its still going strong with no further issues.