question

1monty
0

Asked by 1monty Jan 14, 2011 at 08:01 AM about the 1995 Isuzu Rodeo

can anyone give me some info on lowering my 95 rodeo dual cab, i feel the torsion bar bolt will run out of thread before it drops the car.
any positive info would be great for a first timer

Bigworm92
0

Mark the hex head on the control arm end of the torsion bar. Then remove the torsion bar. Insert the torsion bar back in but turn the bar over to the next grove in the hex. re assemble the adjuster thread and see if its to your liking. repeat if not. On the rear you jack the truck up and notch the frame. Then remove the spring pack. disassemble the spring and only use the longest spring. Add a four inch drop/lift block and your rodeo is slammed! oh your exhaust will have to be cut too because it will hit the axel.