I am thinking of buying a s4 Audi. Would you recommend it? Also, are there problems in getting electrical parts in light of the earthquake in Japan?

newman
0

Asked by newman Nov 28, 2011 at 04:48 PM about the 2012 Audi S4

lstein
265

The s-4 is a tremendous car. I owned one a few years ago. Great handling, super acceleration, nice interior, handles very well in the snow. Think of it as a more reasonably priced porsche. The gas mileage is not super 18/27 but this is a 333 horsepower car so that is not all that surprising. You can read some more reviews of this car on CarGurus http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/2010-Audi-S4-Reviews-c22012

lstein
265

you can use CarGurus DealFinder to locate pre-owned s-4's in your area that are priced below the market http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Audi-S4-d30

Brandon Vitello
55

I would highly recommend a B5 S4 with under 100,000 miles and preferably a manual transmission, although mine is a Tip. I believe they will becoming more collectible in the near future and now is a good time to pick one up. These cars still run with modern supercars and are over 10 years old. That is a testament to Audi's build quality and engineering excellence.

vcliburn
65

I recently bought a new 2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus S-Tronic. There's so much to like & enjoy about this car that I don't know where to begin. Just driving it says it all. The integrated Navigation/Multi-Media Interface system is great once you get the hang of it. In addition to the Nav/MMI, go with the fine Nappa Leather, Smart Key, and Torque-Vectoring Rear Sports Differential. You won't go wrong. Finally, do your research as far as price & options are concerned. Know exactly what options you want and what the price breakdown is BEFORE you visit the dealership. Many dealers have so much stuff pre-packaged & priced into their new S4's that you don't know what's what.