What could cause a thumping sound on my fiat on the non drivers side?

Moonpie999
0

Asked by Moonpie999 May 21, 2012 at 07:11 AM about the 2012 FIAT 500

82,425

Could be just about anything. Does it get louder or faster as you speed up? Since your car is brand new and still under warranty, a trip back to the dealer is in order.

Moonpie999
0

THANKS. As there aren't many fiat dealerships in smaller towns and I'm on vacation I'm pretty panicked. Went to a larger tire place and they said even though the car is new - 6 mos old - they said the tires on these smaller cars need to be rotated every 3000 miles or they get waves. He said I had waves and could make it back home to Houston but I had ruined my tires. Does that sound feasible?